Welcome to the year you build your brand! You walked into a new year with a fresh outlook and a decision that you would finally pounce on those creative ideas you have been sitting on for years. It’s time to start that business, but where do you begin?
There are so many parts to building a new brand and it can be annoying to go back and forth fixing items. This workbook and reference guide is just for you! I have complied all the information I have gathered over the last few years haphazardly building my brand to help you construct yours in a more organized and linear fashion. In this 9 page interactive workbook, you will receive:
- A clear roadmap on how to build your brand appearance for the internet and print
- Lists for needed items such as web hosting services and domains
- How to choose a logo design and where to find services
- Lists for website themes and font selection
- How to choose your brand colors and where to find hundreds of options online
- How to find and purchase stock photos
- Tips to help you do this decisively and get it right the first time, saving you time and money
- Brand building exercises throughout the workbook
If you follow the workbook and tips, you will have a cohesive looking brand presence in no time. This is for any entrepreneur and any business type- product based or not. It’s time people know what you have to offer, and an eye-catching brand presence is how you’ll attract them. This workbook and reference guide will walk you through making all the right choices in the beginning, leaving you space to do what you do best- be creative and run your business.
Purchase this workbook today, print it out to start working and take your brand to the next level!